There are a number of things you can do to help end Virginia’s radar detector ban:
- You can contact your legislator and urge him or her to support repealing the ban.
- You can write a “letter to the editor” to your local newspaper. Virginians need to understand that the ban has no positive benefits and many negative consequences.
- Become a member of the NMA’s Detector Ban Action Network.
- Become a grassroots coordinator for the NMA’s Detector Ban Action Network. We need your help to lead the charge.
- You can donate to the National Motorists Association’s effort to stop the ban. We are leading the effort to see this outdated law repealed.
- You can join the National Motorists Association. This group has been helping motorists for over two decades. In addition to promoting motorists’ rights, your membership also entitles you to a number of valuable membership benefits.